We invite you to a 2 day Bhakti Vriksha seminar and interactive workshops at the Denmark Copenhagen ISKCON temple on February 17th & 18th 2018 – Saturday/Sunday.
Topics for the retreat:
1) Cultivating the mood of compassion of Lord Gauranga
2) Method of the Bhakti Vriksha program
3) Care and cultivation of devotees
4) Counselling in Bhakti Vriksha
5) Practical application of principles of Bhagavad-Gita in all our activities and relationships
6) Developing leadership qualities and skills and multiplying effectively.
7) Developing Outreach programs and expanding rapidly.
8) How to overcome our conditioning and mental blocks to reach out to people to communicate and develop loving relationships with them.
9) How to motivate ourselves to raise our spiritual consciousness.
10) As case studies, many Senior Bhakti Vriksha leaders will also be sharing their experiences with everyone…
Timing and Agenda on Saturday/Sunday:
Seminars and workshops: 10am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm.
5.00pm onwards Kirtan , leading to Gaura Arathi
Also 5 pm onwards, you can have one to one conversations with HG Prema Padmini Mataji.
What you will achieve in this retreat is the association of Prema Padmini dd, who along with her husband Vijay Venugopal das have been involved with Bhakti Vriksha preaching for the last 25 years and have been successful in establishing many Vaishnava communities based on the Bhakti Vriksha program in many parts of the world like Middle east countries, Russia, India, South America etc..You will also have the association of strong successful leaders of the Bhakti Vriksha program in UK.
We also look forward to your association and your experiences which you will share.
We will have interactive, participative, as well as practical sessions to make it useful and interesting.
We look forward to having you with us for this event.