Zealand and Islands
We offer Schools, Continuation Schools, Folk High Schools, High Schools, Universities, etc. lectures about life in the Krishna movement as well as the philosophy behind Vedic lifestyle.
It can take place either at the temple in Copenhagen or the educational institution.
The lecture will typically be 90 minutes long, including Q&A, and consists of the following:
- A brief meditation session for the students – a demonstration of mantra meditation.
- A presentation of Hare Krishna, including answers to: who is Krishna? What is karma, reincarnation, consciousness, and the meaning of life according to the Vedas?
- Questions and answers session.
If there are specific topics you would like addressed, we are happy to oblige.
Fee for holding a program:
- 600 DKK in the temple in Vanløse.
- 800 DKK + transportation, at the educational institution.
Vegetarian meal after the lecture – only 50 DKK per person!
We offer to prepare and serve a sumptuous lunch in connection with the lecture if the educational institution.
The offer is valid for programs held at the temple as well as the educational institution. Lunch which consists of ecological pasta, Indian tomato sauce, green salad, papadams (crunchy Indian snack bread), truffle with coconut, and blackberry drink, costs 50 DKK per person, and tends to be very popular with the students!